Saturday 14 May 2016

Hello Boys, I'mmmmm Back

My apologies to Randy Quaid and "Independence Day" the movie.


I’ve decided to again trek into the lost world of Route 66.  My trip last year taught me that there is much more to see along this historic route and its many tributaries of roads.  

There is something captivating about the deserts of the American Southwest and the folks who call it home that for me have a similar calling as the song of the Sirens from Homer’s (not Homer Simpson) The Odyssey had on passing sailors.  There is something very seductive about the barren landscape that when you scratch its surface you discover it’s actually full of life.



My blogs won’t be as extensive of last time, far too much time taken from more importing things.  I’ll let you fill in the blanks.



So here goes. 



More to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment